FROM APRIL 2023 LYN GILLETT OFFERS ONE-ON-ONE SINGING LESSONS ONLINE ONLY
SINGING LESSONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Once singing lessons are booked, an invoice is sent out to student or parent.
- Once singing lessons are booked and taken, an invoice is sent out to student or parent. Essentially it is now a pay as you go system not paying in advance.
- Students are expected to practice exercises.
Singing students are responsible for providing music for singing lessons, in accordance with APRA and AMCOS guidelines.
CHECKLIST – WHAT TO HAVE ON HAND FOR ONE-ON-ONE ONLINE SINGING LESSONS:
- The relevant form of music discussed at assessment (sheet music or chord charts)
- Backing tracks (ideal to achieve an authentic sound, and great tools to use for practice purposes)
- MP3 files if appropriate
- CD backings or Backing tracks on MP3 depending on what audio player student uses at home.
- An exercise book
- Plastic folder with clear plastic inserts for work sheets and exercises