SINGING LESSONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Once singing lessons are booked, an invoice is sent out to student or parent, and a discount given if payment made within 7 days.
- A discount is also given if you choose to ‘pay as you go’ at time of lesson.
- Students are expected to practice exercises.
Singing students are responsible for providing music for singing lessons, in accordance with APRA and AMCOS guidelines.
CHECKLIST: WHAT TO BRING::
- The relevant form of music discussed at assessment (sheet music or chord charts)
- Backing tracks (ideal to achieve an authentic sound, and great tools to use for practice purposes)
- MP3 files if appropriate
- CD backings or Backing tracks on MP3 depending on what audio player student uses at home.
- An exercise book
- Plastic folder with clear plastic inserts for work sheets and exercises